Saturday, February 1, 2014

Welcome to MUA Blog Sales, Take Two!

I hope you're all as excited as I am to get this started up again. Go ahead and start submitting your sales (more information in the "Instructions" tab above), and I will post my first update with your listings tomorrow!

EDIT: I've been alerted that the Follow by Email option on the sidebar was not working for a while overnight. Sorry about that. I believe it's fixed now. I've enabled comments on the blog for the time being, so please let me know via email or comments if you're still having trouble with the Follow by Email option. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment about technical issues with the site or other questions, but please note that comments advertising links will be deleted - in order to keep things fair, I need everyone to follow the instructions posted here to advertise their sales. Thank you!