Monday, February 25, 2019

Important Announcement

Hi everyone,

For a variety of reasons, I've made the decision to stop running this blog. It's been five years and almost 800 posts, and I am simply ready to move on.

My friend changja2 has graciously agreed to take over, so MUABSTT can continue running. I will leave the decisions to her as to how often she wants to post, whether she wants to change any parts of the instructions or blog format, etc. Please be sure to please carefully read the blog instructions before submitting a listing update in case she wishes to do things differently.

Thank you all for being on this journey with me over the past five years. It's been a joy working with you.

Best,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment about technical issues with the site or other questions, but please note that comments advertising links will be deleted - in order to keep things fair, I need everyone to follow the instructions posted here to advertise their sales. Thank you!